POV — or Point of View — photography is when you capture moments exactly as you see them. Images tend to be in the moment and seen in a first-person perspective as opposed to more posed and styled types of photography.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit the date and time on PogoCam?
- How clear are the photos and videos?
- What’s the resolution of photos and videos taken with PogoCam?
- How do I turn PogoCam on?
- How do I take photos?
- How do I take videos?
- Do videos have sound?
- How do I focus?
- Is any temperature too cold or too hot for PogoCam?
- Can I take a burst shot?