Via smart case
- Open the smart case door and mount PogoCam’s USB end onto the USB port of the case
- Close the smart case door. Power on the case by moving the switch to the 1 position
- Your images will be downloaded to the smart case and PogoCam will begin charging
- The LED below the case door will flash rapidly as images are transferring and more slowly once all images are transferred and the camera charges
- When the camera is fully charged, the LED will be a solid green
Via USB wall charger, USB car charger, or USB connection to a computer
- Plug the thin USB type C connector into the USB port on the rear of the camera and the other end of the cable into a standard USB wall power supply or a USB port on your computer. (This method also works for the smart case.)
- Make sure to power the case ON by moving the switch to the 1 position
- LED below the PogoCam logo will flash green slowly to indicate that the smart case is charging
- LED below logo will be a solid green when the smart case is charged.
- LED beneath the smart case door will flash quickly when a camera is connected to indicate that images are being transferred, flash slowly when the camera is charging, and remain solid when the camera is full charged
NOTE: A completely drained PogoCam will require approximately 35 minutes or until the green LED remains a solid green.