PogoCam is not waterproof meaning it should never be drenched or submerged in water. The camera is, however, water resistant which means that it can handle sweat and likely an unexpected, light rain (though, you’ll still want to avoid rain storms and dry the camera off as soon as possible).
Articles in this section
- Is PogoCam waterproof?
- How do I clean PogoCam?
- Can I update PogoCam’s software/firmware?
- Does PogoCam have Wi-Fi?
- Does PogoCam use BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)?
- I lost my PogoCam. Are my images backed up somewhere?
- Does PogoCam come with a warranty?
- What do the different lights on PogoCam mean?
- What do different beeps / sounds mean from PogoCam?