Press the button on the back of the camera. You’ll hear three quick beeps signaling the camera is on. In 4-5 seconds, you will hear two additional beeps signaling the camera is ready to capture photos and video.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit the date and time on PogoCam?
- How clear are the photos and videos?
- What’s the resolution of photos and videos taken with PogoCam?
- How do I turn PogoCam on?
- How do I take photos?
- How do I take videos?
- Do videos have sound?
- How do I focus?
- Is any temperature too cold or too hot for PogoCam?
- Can I take a burst shot?