The camera comes with auto-focusing ability so there’s no need for you to do anything extra to get the right focus. Though, like many cameras, focusing may be harder in low-light situations.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit the date and time on PogoCam?
- How clear are the photos and videos?
- What’s the resolution of photos and videos taken with PogoCam?
- How do I turn PogoCam on?
- How do I take photos?
- How do I take videos?
- Do videos have sound?
- How do I focus?
- Is any temperature too cold or too hot for PogoCam?
- Can I take a burst shot?