If your PogoCam isn't responding and you would like to try a full reset/reboot, here is how.
IMPORTANT: Resetting PogoCam will delete any images still contained on the camera.
- Plug PogoCam into a reliable 5V USB wall adapter using the supplied USB cable
- Push and hold the front button on the PogoCam for at least 15 seconds
- You will hear one beep when you first hold down the button. KEEP HOLDING DOWN THE BUTTON DO NOT LET IT UP.
- After 15 seconds, you will hear multiple beeps. When you hear the multiple beeps, RELEASE the front button.
- With the camera still plugged in to the USB cable, and the cable still plugged into the 5V USB wall adapter, observe the GREEN LED button next to the USB port. It will flash slowly for about 15 seconds.
- After 15 seconds, If the camera is fully charged at this point, the GREEN LED will turn on solid, indicating the process is complete and the camera is ready to be used again.
- If the camera is not fully charged at this point, the GREEN LED will blink once a second, as it normal does in the "ready state."
- Disconnect the cable from the camera.
- The camera is ready to go.