To transfer videos from PogoCam, you may follow the instructions to transfer all images directly from PogoCam with a USB cable or you may transfer from the smart case using the USB cable.
To transfer from the smart case via USB cable:
- Connect the smart case to a computer using the USB cable provided. The green LED above the cable will begin to blink.
- The smart case drive may appear on your computer desktop or you can locate it using File Explorer for Windows or Finder for Mac OS
- Open the drive and the DCIM folder inside to reveal JPG images and AVI video files
- Drag the image and video files to your desktop or to your photo and video library on your computer.
- When you’re ready to delete all the files from your smart case, delete the files inside the DCIM and THUMB folders, then empty your trash before disconnecting the smart case.
- OR you can delete all images from the smart case using the Delete All Media function in the Options menu of the PogoCam App.