PogoCam's smart case does all the heavy lifting for you. It charges PogoCam; offloads photos and videos; and transfers that media over Bluetooth to the PogoCam app or a cable to your computer. Here is what all the lights on the smart case mean:
Charging the smart case
- Plug smart case into a computer, wall charger, or a car charger via included USB cable. (You’ll want to be careful that you’re not using a phone’s “quick charger” as those can send too much voltage to the case.)
- While the case is charging, you’ll see a slowly flashing green LED to the left of the cable input. When the case is fully charged, that light will be solid.
Using the smart case to charge PogoCam
- When PogoCam is docked in the smart case, a slowly flashing LED indicates it is recharging
- When the camera is fully charged, the LED will become solid.
Using the smart case to offload photos and videos from camera
- When PogoCam is docked in the case and offloading photos and videos, you will see a quickly flashing green LED under the camera door.
- When you fetch photos from the case using the PogoCam app, a blue LED in the middle of the case will illuminate indicating that a Bluetooth connection has been established.