We have noticed that some users experience choppy, shaky, or "jerky" videos when playing them from the PogoCam or smart case folder while plugged into a computer. In most cases, if you drag the videos from the PogoCam or smart case onto a folder on your computer, the videos will play fine.
Articles in this section
- The battery on my smart case seems to die very quickly. Is there a reason for this?
- When I connect my smart case to a computer, I see images in the THUMB folder, but the DCIM folder is empty. How can I find the photos and videos I've taken?
- Why doesn’t my laptop/desktop find the smart case when connected through a USB-C cable?
- I'm getting a notice to reformat the smart case when I plug in to my computer. Should I do that?
- Smart case files are unreadable on my Mac. How can I correct this?
- PogoCam isn’t lighting up or beeping, what’s wrong?
- How do I reset/reboot PogoCam?
- Why are my photos/videos blurry?
- Why does my finger keep getting in the photo?
- Why are my photos/videos slanted?