Any time the smart case is powered on (the power switch in the “1” position), it does not sleep but continues to consume power. When you are done transferring your PogoCam media to your smart case and charging the camera, make sure that you power off the smart case (move the power switch to the “0” position).
Articles in this section
- The battery on my smart case seems to die very quickly. Is there a reason for this?
- When I connect my smart case to a computer, I see images in the THUMB folder, but the DCIM folder is empty. How can I find the photos and videos I've taken?
- Why doesn’t my laptop/desktop find the smart case when connected through a USB-C cable?
- I'm getting a notice to reformat the smart case when I plug in to my computer. Should I do that?
- Smart case files are unreadable on my Mac. How can I correct this?
- PogoCam isn’t lighting up or beeping, what’s wrong?
- How do I reset/reboot PogoCam?
- Why are my photos/videos blurry?
- Why does my finger keep getting in the photo?
- Why are my photos/videos slanted?