No. As you may suspect, a camera this small has a pretty small battery. To give you as much battery life as possible, PogoCam powers down after 90 seconds of inactivity. To use it again, power on in the normal way (hold the rear button until you hear the beeps, let go, wait for the second set of beeps).
Articles in this section
- How long does PogoCam’s battery last?
- Can I leave PogoCam powered on all day?
- How do I recharge PogoCam?
- How do I see PogoCam’s current battery status?
- How long does it take to recharge PogoCam?
- How do I recharge the smart case?
- How do I see the smart case’s current battery status?
- How long does it take to recharge the smart case?
- My smart case lights are flashing in a pattern I haven’t seen before. What is happening?
- Can I remove/replace the battery?